The Ridge - Mt Buninyong
A contemporary self-contained apartment with:
- Panoramic views across the Western Plains to the Grampians. The sunsets are spectacular and The Ridge overlooks the historic village of Buninyong and the lights of nearby Ballarat
- Queen sized bed in a separate bedroom
- Luxurious ensuite bathroom with shower
- Comfortable sitting and dining areas with French doors opening onto the balcony
- Well-designed kitchen area with cooktop and microwave
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Range of DVDs, magazines and books
- Private entrance with off-street parking
- Close to Mt Buninyong Nature Reserve with scenic walks, bird watching and located on the National Road Cycling circuit
- Australian Open Garden 2011 featuring a Roman labyrinth
Generous breakfast provisions are provided. We cater for coeliacs and other special dietary requirements - please request when booking. (Other meals are available, by prior arrangement)
Capacity: 2 adults
Tariff: 1 night - $200 (Friday or Saturday); 1 night mid-week - $175
Minimum 2 night stays on Public Holidays or long weekends
4 - 6 nights - $125 per night; 7 nights plus - $100 per night.
Return guests receive a discount.
Unfortunately, the elevated position and stairs makes it unsuitable for wheelchairs or children.